Cloud computing is the technology of using a network hosted on the Internet, which is referred to as “the cloud” It is meant to store, manage, and process the data. With this technology, you won’t have to maintain or own any hosting equipment. This fantastic technology of Cloud Computing is used to do many things like streaming videos, hosting websites, delivering software, etc.
Companies offering cloud computing services are called Cloud Service Providers (CSP).
Cloud Computing Services fall into three main categories. These are often referred to as the cloud computing stack. Let us look at them one by one:
· Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS): IaaS is the most common type of cloud computing. In this layout, IT infrastructure like storage, networks, and servers is usually rented out, unlike the traditional approach in which they exist in a physical data center. In this setup, the IaaS provider hosts the infrastructure in their own data center. In this way, you don’t have to worry about the data. Hosting with an IaaS is indeed scalable. However, in IaaS as well, managed hosting isn’t always guaranteed. Plus, there’s a need for a substantial amount of configuration to get the project up and running.
· Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS): PaaS Service Providers include the application stacks and offer cloud infrastructure services. Apart from this, PaaS Service Providers also provide products and services like software development, testing, and maintenance. At Pear System, we offer software development, hosting, and IT management on our servers.
· Software-as-a-Service (SaaS): In aSaaS model, the service provider usually uses a subscription-based approach to deliver the applications over the Internet on demand of the clients. In a nutshell, SaaS cloud providers host and manage the software application, infrastructure, and any maintenance.
Advantages of the Cloud Computing:
Cloud Computing has many businesses for your business. Some of them are listed below. Please take a look:
· Cost-effective: Cloud computing is very cost-effective. It is like a utility bill, as you only pay for what you use. It eliminates hardware hosting costs on a server, thereby taking away your woes of worrying about the servers. You will be able to utilize your time better to focus on the other aspects of your business.
Quick Accessibility: Many cloud computing services come on-demand. It, therefore, increases the computing resources, thereby enhancing the efficiency.
· Reliability: With Cloud computing technology, you get timely data backups making disaster recovery easy and inexpensive. Data can be found on multiple devices at some redundant sites and the cloud provider’s network.
Why choose Pear System for Cloud Computing?
At Pear System, we have a team of industry stalwarts who have years of experience in Cloud Computing. We provide end-to-end Cloud Computing solutions to various businesses, including security measures, updates, and any server issues.
For more details on our Cloud Computing Services in India, please visit our website or call on our numbers to directly speak with our executives to get a quote. We are a leading Web Development company in India serving clients from across the globe.