(2 - 3 )Year
React Native Developer
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performance mobile apps on both the IOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible
Python + aws 3-5 year exp
Backend Developer with requirements:
● 4+ years of hands-on experience working with serverless architecture.
● Hands-on experience with products at a scale of > 50K DAUs.
● Should be able to architect and implement complex services/systems in a simple and scalable manner.
● Self starter with the ability to lead a team.
● Should be an expert in
AWS Lambda, RDS and EC2
SQL databases, specifically postgresql.
NOSQL Database, specifically dynamoDB.
● Should be able to write automated test cases for developed code.
● Should be proficient in the linux environment.
● Having the following skills will be an added bonus:
Experience developing with Neo4j databases.
Experience working with Docker and ECS
Minimum of 5 years real-world eCommerce experience with Magento development (Plugin / Theme development / API) in the last 1.5 years
Understanding of eCommerce concepts
Should be able to gather requirements, design, develop code and test independently as well as work with other teams
Work on bug fixing, identifying performance issues and improving application performance
Experience working with Magento 1.x and Magento 2.x applications
Integrating user Interface design and develop business logic
Experience working with Zend framework, Core PHP, Symphony, Git version control system and Magento Cloud tools.
Competent with PHP object-oriented programming, MVC applications and MySQL-based database concepts
Experience working with Continuous Integration and Deployment tools like Amazon Pipelines, Jenkins, Travis.
Must be inclined to learn new technologies and implementing them.
A Magento Certification (desired)
Knowledge on other php frameworks for custom software development would be an added advantage
Good to have Require JS, Knockout JS, AngularJS, ReactJS, NodeJs, Express Js.
Knowledge of one of the code versioning tools like GitHub, GitLab and BitBucket.
Working experience with one of IDE like Visual studio, Net Beans, Eclipse, etc.
Troubleshooting application and code issues.
Working experience in coding standard tools i.e PhpCode_sniffer, PHP Mess Detector
Good communication skills.
Ability to work independently
· Level of communication: (Fair/Good/Excellent): Excellent
· Experience: 3 -5years
· Level of communication: (Fair/Good/Excellent): Excellent
As a Staff Engineer you will
● Own and operate, high-scale cloud-based systems and services and provide technical leadership
● Take end-to-end ownership of the design and implementation of core product functionality and key technical initiatives.
● Collaborate with Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers.
● Be a great team player and help us maintain our positive culture and mentor Junior members of the team.
● Solve complex data platforms related technical challenges. Qualifications
● You have 8+ years of experience (ideally) building resilient, high-throughput services and distributed systems using Java.
● Strong technical knowledge: Java, OOP, system architecture and RESTful APIs and related frameworks (preferably Spring boot).
● Strong experience in architecting and building distributed systems for scalability, and availability
● Strong knowledge of designing and developing APIs for scale
● Strong knowledge of cloud technologies like Google Cloud/AWS
● Strong knowledge on data stores, database design, data modelling and SQL
● Experience in Apache Spark, Kafka/GCP PubSUb. Bigtable, Elasticsearch or similar technologies
desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied responsibilities.
Take end-to-end ownership of the design and implementation of core product functionality and key technical initiatives.
Design, architect, develop and unit test complex cloud based SAAS products and solutions involving big data, microservices and Cloud.
Design and develop rich UI web applications that are flexible, responsive, reusable, and modular.
Mentor and guide junior team members, define best practices, guidelines and blueprints for the team.
Own overall UI design and architecture and technology choices (right framework for development, unit testing etc.)
Participate in coding and design reviews.
Have technical ownership of UI across products/offerings and work with the stakeholders (product owners/management, managers, architects, QA etc.) in the delivery.
Unit testing for complex systems.
Strong problem solving, analytical, design, architecture, decision-making and communication skills.
Self-driven and motivated with the
Fullstack- Python+Angualr 3-5y
Develop full-stack code as part of a multi-functional team
DB – SQL Server
Collaborate as part US-based and India-based Scrum team
3-5 years Angular
3-5 years Python
Database – SQL Server
Nice to have – Azure-could experience
Nice-to-have – Azure DevOps
Mobile App Tester
Job profile : Mobile App Tester
Should have 4+ years of experience in Testing
* Identify and document test cases for multi-component systems from requirements.
* Execute test cases and document software defects
* Experience in defect analysis, defect root cause analysis, tracking tasks and preparing metrics.
* Take ownership of software defects from discovery through to closure.
* Good analysis and troubleshooting skills.
* Provide Test Summary & Test Exit Reports.
* Documentation including reviewing Functional Specifications, Detailed Design documents, Unit Test documents and contributing to Test Specifications for Feature, System and Solutions Testing.
* Coordinate and communicate with developers on bug fixes and required modifications.
* Experience in Agile process
* Hands-on exp of Jira or any defect tracking tool and defect management
* Experience in load testing.
* For Mobile Applications Automation (for Android or iOS), we require resource(s) having experience in Appium tool (or Kobiton/ TestProject / Robotium / Calabash / XCUITest)
Job profile : Backend Developer
We are a start-up in the domain of Fantasy Sports/ gaming which is launched in 2022. The vision of the organization is to improve the sports engagement in India and making the country a multi-sport nation. We have identified Fantasy Gaming as a key lever to achieve our aim as we believe that the probability of an individual to engage with sports goes up if he / she takes part in Fantasy Gaming in some form.
This is a fantastic opportunity for passionate sports fans to not just become a part of an exponentially growing industry but also work with some of the sharpest minds from top institutes of the country. We are looking for a talented developer with experience in building high performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications for the fantasy sports ecosystem. The job profile involves enhancements to the existing applications, re-writing existing modules to scalable microservices architecture & building new key products from scratch. We are focusing on building a strong technology team with the smartest tech brains who will focus on all aspects of software development.
We are looking for a skilled Android developerwith prior developing experience to create and maintain mobile applications for Android, iOS, and Windows devices. Experience in development via different versions of Android.
Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
Understanding of Code Versioning Tools – GIT, SVN, and GITHUB.
Solid understanding of the Full Mobile Development Life Cycle/Android SDK.
Exposure to AWS would be an advantage
Experience of working with Social Network Integration ( FaceBook , Twitter, etc. )
Should have working knowledge on MVVM & MVP & MVC Patterns.
Strong knowledge with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Design and build advanced applications for the Android, iOS and web platforms.
Develop clean, readable code and design mobile applications based on user specifications.
Optimize code to improve scalability, reliability, security and performance of application.
Use technical knowledge and creative thinking to provide the most innovative solutions
Be self-motivated to meet aggressive deadlines in a rapid application development environment
Be involved in all aspects of development playing a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment
Develop custom mobile Application from scratch or existing code.
Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
Extensive mobile development experience with Android / iOS devices.
Experience working with Web Services (e.g. REST, SOAP) in a highly scalable environment.
Strong fundamental understanding of web application technology
Strong understanding of mobile application development
Good communications skills and organization skills
Ability and desire to learn new applications/processes/environment
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
Perform platform-specific and cross-platform mobile applications development with Android & iOS in a Service Oriented Architecture environment
Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Android: Android Studio, C++
Backend: Laravel, Jquery, ReactJs, OOPS Principles
Frontend: AJAx, JS, Bootstrap
We are looking for an Electron.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. The primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end
Duties and Responsibilities
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
• Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable ElectronJS code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems,
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
• Triage and resolve complex + systemic issues reported on existing production systems
• Communicate effectively with project managers, product owners, and development team members to facilitate understanding of deliverables, estimates, and prioritization
• Contribute to production deployments, including documentation of technical specifications and release notes
• 3+ years of professional software development experience
• Experience with Electron.js and node.js development
• Development of with macOS and Windows Desktop applications using Electron
Competencies & Behavior
• Ability in coordinating activities, active listening, and monitoring performance
• Excellent oral and written skills in English
• Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
• Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability in prioritizing and triaging obligations attention to detail
• Excellent time management and organization
We are interested in self-motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly evolving technology landscape. We need team players who can efficiently function in a collaborative, high-demand, performance-driven environment.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Participate in development life cycle activities like design, coding, testing, and production release.
• Work with the product owners and the technical team to define product roadmap and milestones.
• Develop frontend and backend components of the solution. Our current stack includes Angular/React, NodeJS (TypeScript), Postgres, Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS.
• Work with multi-modal data stores, standardize formats, and organize data objects.
• Write production software deployed in containerized environments.
• Lead code reviews to drive a team to the highest standards.
• Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
• Trace down and fix bugs, performance issues, or UX issues.
• Communicate clearly with the team to deliver high-quality code
• Ensure your software meets all quality, security, extensibility requirements, etc
.Net with MVC
" Software Developer || Dot Net, C#, MVC, Angular JS, Angular "
Exp : 3 - 5 years
-Good Knowledge & experience of .Net C#, MVC, Angular/AngularJS, ASP. NET, SQL Server
-Exp in the full software development lifecycle - from analysis to testing
-Exposure to object-oriented programming with good analytical skills
Required Candidate profile
-Exp in database design & functional design
-Exp in common design patterns and patterns-based development
-Developing the internal documentation
-Communicate with the client for requirement analysis
RoleFull Stack Developer
Industry TypeIT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaEngineering - Software
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role CategorySoftware Developmen
HAVE A master degree
descriptions have knowledge of projects
fully knowledge whatever required for this post